Casual Day 2 September 2022
WHAT IS CASUAL DAY?
Casual Day is a project that provides a life line to more than 500 non-profit organisations such GPAPD in order that they may continue with essential services to persons with disabilities. The project was initiated in 1994 and annually comes up with exciting themes to help celebrate the day and this year’s theme is SIDE BY SIDE FOR EQUALITY.
We challenge South Africans from all walks of life to celebrate our differences and embrace each other for our uniqueness and significance. It will be commemorated on 2 September 2022.
WHY SHOULD YOU/YOUR COMPANY/YOUR SCHOOL SUPPORT CASUAL DAY 2022?
1. It benefits persons with disabilities and promotes the right of persons with disabilities to accessibility, education, housing, training, employment and full inclusion in society.
2. It is a fabulous corporate team building opportunity.
3. It is fun and easy to do.
4. Everything you need is provided.
5. The funds really reach the organisations that need it the most.
Click here to download Prices and Order Form.
ABOUT THE GAUTENG PROVINCIAL ASSOCIATION FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES (GPAPD)
GPAPD is a provincial NGO that renders a variety of services to persons with disabilities to empower them to become independent. Social Work services are also rendered to help persons with disabilities, their families and significant others in coping with the situation. Being an NGO, GPAPD is almost entirely self-funded and relies on fund raising projects, donations and sponsorship for its continued existence to render these essential services to our beneficiaries.
“Life is not about what you have and don’t have, but how you use what you have is what counts most”.
Thank you in the interest of persons with disabilities.